Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Free Pup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Free Pup

    I have a little over a year old (very much still a pup) Registered English RedTick...She is very shy at first but I have warmed her up quit a bit in the 3 days I have had her...She has been around some little kids and done a fine job, I just really want a dog that show a stronger desire to hunt, as I don't have time to work through her timmedness right now, she would be a great little dog for anyone, and might even hunt for you after she knows you better, if that is what you wanted...Either way, she would make a good pet...She is free to anyone who will feed her, papers and all...

    PM me here
    Or email me... [email protected]
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #2
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Free Pup

    btt
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •